Air Flow Elements - Flying objects, vehicles, people

1 votes

Anything flying, planes, superman, etc, needs some kind of moving airflow, especially if the background does not have buildings whizzing past - like a plain sky for instance.

'Airflow' is hard to describe, but something like flying through clouds at a very high speed, atmosphere rushing past very quickly, possibly smoke being blown under high pressure?

Under consideration Product Requests Suggested by: Guy Upvoted: 04 Jan Comments: 0

Add a comment

0 / 1,000

* Your name will be publicly visible

* Your email will be visible only to moderators